• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

GUIDE You need free followers, subscribers, likes, views, comments, hits, fans, saves, joins, plays, shares? This is where to do it.

faucetpay.io

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Discord
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I wanted to make a post about these two platforms that can get you fast and free ( even faster if you invest ) from followers, subscribers, likes, views, comments, hits, fans, saves, joins, plays, shares.

1st AddMeFast.com (Fast registration! Become an active member and you can change your activity into any of the above)
Untitled.png
2nd Traffup.net (Verify Email and activate account, become an active member and you can change your activity into any of the above)
Untitled.png

Enjoy ^^

Reactions: Hopestux

Hopestux

Verified
Jul 26, 2020
Credits
Woah, why didnt you tell me earlier about this, I wanted to promote other clients YouTube channel and social media platforma, this is a gold mine If used corectly.

Is it same amount of points for giving as for receiving or you can change the amount?

Thanks

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Discord
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Woah, why didnt you tell me earlier about this, I wanted to promote other clients YouTube channel and social media platforma, this is a gold mine If used corectly.

Is it same amount of points for giving as for receiving or you can change the amount?

Thanks
On both platforms you can change the amount for each of the clicks/tasks, though the higher the amount you choose it goes in front of all the little ones :) remember that.

Reactions: Hopestux

hani20980

Trusted Member
Discord
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
i don't like this kind of websites i think it's just a wast of time because those followers will unfollow you just after
you pay them it's better to get real followers who they followed you because they like your content

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
i don't like this kind of websites i think it's just a wast of time because those followers will unfollow you just after
you pay them it's better to get real followers who they followed you because they like your content
@hani20980, maybe you are right but one may be lucky to get those who genuinely end up sticking with you especially if you have good content. I have followed a few people and channels and I stuck with them because I was impressed with their content.

Vincent

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Aug 23, 2019
Credits
@hani20980, maybe you are right but one may be lucky to get those who genuinely end up sticking with you especially if you have good content. I have followed a few people and channels and I stuck with them because I was impressed with their content.
Yeah, if it would cost money, it would be another thing, but now when it is free you can't lose anything but a little bit of time.

It is up to you if it worth it for that 1 in a 100 person that actually continues following you. I definitely think it's a good way to get a social media account going when you have 0 followers etc, that is the part that is especially difficult so you could use any help you can get. :D