• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

💀SCAM The biggest scam sites out there - STAY AWAY FROM THESE!

Wisdom01

Veteran Member
Verified
Nov 3, 2020
Credits
Look at them, scam sites all over, thanks for opening our eyes to know about this scamming sites looking for who to be scammed off their hard earned cash.
Yeah that is why we have forum like this to help using in case of those scam sites

Reactions: Sincerem

Wisdom01

Veteran Member
Verified
Nov 3, 2020
Credits
Thats true my good friend wisdom, you said what my ears should take in. We will strive together here as one to fetch those scamming sites out.
Yeah thank you am very sure we could fetch out the site in few time since we already have multiple site to check their rating

ilovecryptofh

Verified
Oct 18, 2020
Credits
We also have to be careful that posting a large list of scam sites, without providing evidence is not right either.
It would also be necessary to see if the user who created the thread is legitimate or is lying for his own convenience.

lamia5765

Discord
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
I think if this is true if the poster see this he will update it ,because some sites to pay some people and does not pay other people
If website detects that refferals are paid signups and this is against their TOS they will not pay you as they consider violation of terms of services not all of them but some sites. This is why they pay some users and not others.

Wisdom01

Veteran Member
Verified
Nov 3, 2020
Credits
If website detects that refferals are paid signups and this is against their TOS they will not pay you as they consider violation of terms of services not all of them but some sites. This is why they pay some users and not others.
Yeah but not all of them ,because most even if you follow their terms they will still ban the person

Reactions: lamia5765

Sincerem

Trusted Member
Verified
Nov 3, 2020
www.golivenews24.wordpress.com
Credits
I think i use bizdustry , foxyrating , trust pilot and others
Thats fantastic of you, but bizdustry is still new, compared to this forum, and gas limited number of post. You can get all you need from that forum at the time being, cos they're still under construction. But they have big reputation, trust pilot is more trusted than all you mentioned. Cos of wide area network it controls, can make it fetch scam website faster. People always write steady reviews on any site of their choice.

Pureboy777

Verified
Nov 15, 2020
Credits
This is too much, you should have learn your lesson after 2 to 3 sites and run away from all these free btc, most of them are scam so try and make research before you sign up on those sites again.

Wisdom01

Veteran Member
Verified
Nov 3, 2020
Credits
Thats fantastic of you, but bizdustry is still new, compared to this forum, and gas limited number of post. You can get all you need from that forum at the time being, cos they're still under construction. But they have big reputation, trust pilot is more trusted than all you mentioned. Cos of wide area network it controls, can make it fetch scam website faster. People always write steady reviews on any site of their choice.
Yeah true tho i just add bizdustry incase if the review is not in other site like trust pilot you can check on the site for review

Sincerem

Trusted Member
Verified
Nov 3, 2020
www.golivenews24.wordpress.com
Credits
Its great that you included that four, in case one fails to fetch them out, the other might still fetch scam site out. That is what makes them unique in their own way, they made us all to beware of acam.
Yeah true tho i just add bizdustry incase if the review is not in other site like trust pilot you can check on the site for review

Nurudeen

Verified
Nov 20, 2020
Credits
Thanks for the long list. It's always good to have something like this so as not to be falling for different scams up and down

ahmedo24

Trusted Member
Verified
Nov 3, 2020
Credits
The easiest way to keep the lively is to keep updating it with more scam sites as they are discovered so members can be cautious about them