• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT SerpClix Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
serpclix_1920x540.png

What is SerpClix?

SerpClix is a site where you can get paid to search on Google and open specific links paid for by webmasters to increase their SERP CTR. This is done through their extension, which is available on Firefox and Microsoft Edge.

It's ridiculously easy to get started with SerpClix and it pays $0.05 to $0.10 for each website link that you search for and click. You'll be required to stay on each website for one minute or two but other than that it should be a quick and easy process.

Every day you will get a few clicks to do - usually around 8-10, mostly depending on what country you are from. On some days I have gotten up to 15 or 20 clicks.

Who can join SerpClix?

It is possible to sign up on SerpClix as a clicker from all of the countries in the world.

How much can you earn with SerpClix?

I've managed to make about $20 a month consistently using SerpClix, and even around $30 during the summer when I spend a lot of time in front of the PC.

Worth to note, however, is that it can heavily depend on what country you are from. As a reference, I know Americans that earn upwards of $60, and our boy @ed has even managed to earn a solid $40-45 a month from the UK.

Users from US, UK, CA, AU, DE, and some more countries can earn $0.10 per search. Everyone else earns $0.05 per search. So this is the payment rate per country for SerpClix:

• United States – $0.10 per click
  • United Kingdom – $0.10 per click
  • Canada – $0.10 per click
  • Germany – $0.10 per click
  • Australia – $0.10 per click
  • Some other misc countries (like Sweden, where I live) – (occasional) $0.10 per click
  • Other Countries – $0.05 per click
Minimum payout for SerpClix is $5 via PayPal, and payments are sent automatically during the first week of the month for earnings accumulated during the previous month.

Payment proof for SerpClix (credit to @ed):
serpclix_payment_proof.png

How do you get started with SerpClix?

Getting started with SerpClix is easy. Here is a simple guide on how to start getting paid from clicking:

1. Sign up for an account using our invite link.
2. Read up on their Getting Started guide in your dashboard.
3. Download and install the extension for Microsoft Edge or Firefox (I recommend Edge).
download-serpclix-button.png
4. Now you need to click on the extension in the upper right corner of Edge/Firefox, and you will have to log in to your SerpClix account.
edge.png
5. A tab will then open with all your available orders. Click on any of the available orders. Another new tab with Google search will then open.
copy-keyword.png
6. You now need to type or copy & paste the keyword and look for the required URL. The correct URL will be highlighted in red.
google_search_serpclix.png
7. Once found, click on it and stay on the site for the required time. A countdown timer will be shown on the SerpClix extension addon.

After 60-120 seconds the tab will close automatically and you will be rewarded between $0.05 and $0.10 after an additional 30-second timer.

TIPS:

- Turn on "show adult content" on your SerpClix profile to get more searches/clicks (18+ only)

- Change "results per page" on Google to 100 to save A LOT of time!

- If you can't find a result - repeat the search with the omitted results (Google may say it has omitted some results at the last page in the search).

- Sometimes links do not show up at all on Google, so don't stress too much if you can't find the highlighted link. It will be removed by SerpClix, so just skip it and move on.

- Searches pop up all day, but there's often a big batch early in the morning. Around 2-4 AM where I live.

- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Turn on notifications to never miss any clicks!
notifications.png

WHAT NOT TO DO:

- Do not click on any ads on the website that you searched and clicked. This will lead to your account being banned.

- SerpClix will detect your IP address and assign it a quality score. Do not use a VPN or proxy while doing your searches, or else you will be banned.

- Do not use more than one account per household. This will lead to your account being banned.

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
Payment proof after using SerpClix for ~13 or so days while sitting at my PC pretty much all day haha! Pleasantly surprised on how many clicks I've been getting.

I was skeptical at first but if it keeps up at this rate I'll be earning $30 or more a month which is insanely good considering how chill it is. I have on notifications in Edge and whenever I get a click offering I just do it and then tab down.

85975ac45337f98b5765dbb2a270081e.png

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Sorry, no orders available at this time.
Please check back later.

Everytime I start Edge I am logged out of the widget extension.. do ou know why @Galen ?

Atent33

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Payment proof after using SerpClix for ~13 or so days! Pleasantly surprised on how many clicks I've been getting.

I was skeptical at first but if it keeps up at this rate I'll be earning $30 or more a month which is insanely good considering how chill it is. I have on notifications in Edge and whenever I get a click offering I just do it and then tab down.

View attachment 442
Nice, In wahat category of country does Sweeden get in that you get 0.1$ Tier 1 ? Nice income for two weeks congratulation Gale

Reactions: Galen

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
Sorry, no orders available at this time.
Please check back later.

Everytime I start Edge I am logged out of the widget extension.. do ou know why @Galen ?
I also get logged out, I think it's a security feature of some sorts (for them, that is). I sadly haven't found a way to get around it.

And by the way, I am a night owl and I have noticed these past 13 days that around 2 AM I always get like 7-10 clicks at the same time. It's pretty weird but I'm guessing it's when the daily clicks for those links reset, so if you feel like staying up that long, try it out. ^^

Nice, In wahat category of country does Sweeden get in that you get 0.1$ Tier 1 ? Nice income for two weeks congratulation Gale
Every Swedish link I do gives $0.1! Many of them are for gambling sites, but some of them are niché like flower shops, linkedin profiles etc.

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I also get logged out, I think it's a security feature of some sorts (for them, that is). I sadly haven't found a way to get around it.

And by the way, I am a night owl and I have noticed these past 13 days that around 2 AM I always get like 7-10 clicks at the same time. It's pretty weird but I'm guessing it's when the daily clicks for those links reset, so if you feel like staying up that long, try it out. ^^

Every Swedish link I do gives $0.1! But many of them are for gambling sites, but some of them are niché like flower shops, linkedin profiles etc.

Good to know, I will check as well in the middle of the night to see if anything pops out. It is interesting how different website have different restart on their content.

Gugu

Trusted
Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I also started working on serpclick,I like it. But my location is the problem. How do I enable notifications ? I always loose my orders,I see that I had orders but the time I open they will be gone.

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I also started working on serpclick,I like it. But my location is the problem. How do I enable notifications ? I always loose my orders,I see that I had orders but the time I open they will be gone.
You have to use Microsoft Edge as browser, install the extension and on their website you will have a bell that you need to click on for notifications.

1.png when the Background of the Bell is green, notifications are ON!

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
You have to use Microsoft Edge as browser, install the extension and on their website you will have a bell that you need to click on for notifications.

View attachment 455 when the Background of the Bell is green, notifications are ON!
This is exactly how indeed!

I find Edge to be much better than firefox for this, too.

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
This is exactly how indeed!

I find Edge to be much better than firefox for this, too.

Touche, I am still waiting for my 2nd one, maybe soon they will add some, we will see in the next few hours if I receive more.

Gugu

Trusted
Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Ok I see i will enable notifications so that i won't loose my orders. I like this site i just started but i already have $2 . Does Microsoft edge works on mobile?

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Ok I see i will enable notifications so that i won't loose my orders. I like this site i just started but i already have $2 . Does Microsoft edge works on mobile?
Already 2$ :D Nice I started a little earlier than you and I have 0.3$ and two ads didn t worked for me. anyway congrats :D

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
Great to hear that!

I have noticed fewer clicks during the weekend, so that is really impressive from you. I hope that you get plenty more clicks to come.😊

And I am not sure to be honest. I think Edge might be available, but its the SerpClix extension that might be troubleful to get on mobile.

Gugu

Trusted
Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Ok. I'm using Firefox on mobile it works fine but it doesn't show timer. I turned on the notifications i have been getting notifications of orders, thanks for the tip.

GameWatch21

Trusted
Verified
Aug 24, 2020
Credits
I have also tried some sites similar to this, I want to share here so others don't lose their time with them because it looked so good that I wanted to invest in them. Honest review:

https://www.linxium.cc/ They said minimum payout is $2 USD, I managed to do in a little more than a month $2 USD by inviting more than 400refferals and clicking their daily advertisements. After I tried to withdraw they told me I have to buy some packs from them( 2 packs of each $1 USD that will give me like $0.01 USD for 100days - this is made to hold you more on their website) to be able to withdraw and for that I needed more than $2 so I choosed to stop trying with it. Thanks
Sadly they are now a scam site, it is appear they are legit in the first time, but now the website is down and no recent update from the site

Kaykay

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Sadly they are now a scam site, it is appear they are legit in the first time, but now the website is down and no recent update from the site
Really? How come they are scum? They are not paying anymore.? Where or What's the problem? I can login on my account fine. Are you talking about the extension because its not working for me. I liked this site

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
Really? How come they are scum? They are not paying anymore.? Where or What's the problem? I can login on my account fine. Are you talking about the extension because its not working for me. I liked this site
He is talking about https://www.linxium.cc/ that @vest1992 talked about. Their site appears to be down.

SerpClix is 100% legit. ^^

GameWatch21

Trusted
Verified
Aug 24, 2020
Credits
Yeah i was quoting the linxium site, so they will not trapped , actually the website isnt accessiable but it just for information

Gugu

Trusted
Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I need help I upgraded my Firefox now I can't install serpclick extension it says can't open. I also installed Microsoft edge when trying to install the extension it brings the massage below. What do I do

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200825-162725.jpg
    Screenshot_20200825-162725.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Sad

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
I need help I upgraded my Firefox now I can't install serpclick extension it says can't open. I also installed Microsoft edge when trying to install the extension it brings the massage below. What do I do
Sorry to hear that! Did you press their link to Microsoft edge? There are two different Edge browsers out there, they are referring to the browser with the blue and green icon.

Also: what happens when you try to download the extension from here: