• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

GUIDE Pencari-crypto.net Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

siapatau22

Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Credits
🔎 Cloud Mining ~ Pencari-crypto

Rate : 🌠🌠🌠🌠✨ 4/5 🔥
Free Power : 1 TH/s (1823 Days)
Ref Bonus : 2% Upgrade Mining

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
IMG_20200902_055555.jpg
Pencari Crypto Dogecoin Mining is an industry leading Dogecoin mining pool. All of the mining power is backed up by physical miners. Mining with the latest algorithms allows to make as much Dogecoin as possible. We aim to provide you with the easiest possible way to make money without having to do any of the hard stuff.

👉 Link to the Cloud Mining 👈

🔹Enter your Dogecoin address
🔹Enter your password
🔹Update your email account

🔸Min Deposit 500 Doge Up to 1000000 Doge
🔸Min withdraw of 30 Doge

*Cloud mining assessments are based on search recommendations from various sources. There is evidence of multiple withdraw.

💡Tips :
Rent mining power starting from at least 500 Doge to prove your profit. If it is profitable, feel free to rent the next power. Invite friends, relatives, family to join mining in Pencari Crypto and get 2% Upgrade Mining.

This is a legit proof of withdraw
I rented with 2000 doge

IMG_20200902_060003.jpg

Nothing like this should be ignored. let's join immediately! 🤑

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
This website looks profitable and legit. I'm interested since there's payment proof . Can I mine with mobile phone. I'm using a tablet., will mining affect my phone or not. Have you mined with mobile?

Reactions: siapatau22

hani20980

Trusted Member
Discord
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello this is looks an interesting mining platform is it possible to withdraw the earnings of the free hashpower ?
anyway im glad that this Doge mining is legal and paying

siapatau22

Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Credits
This website looks profitable and legit. I'm interested since there's payment proof . Can I mine with mobile phone. I'm using a tablet., will mining affect my phone or not. Have you mined with mobile?
you just need to rent power from it and choose the power you want for the most profit.
you don't need to install the application. stay relaxed and wait for the results of the minimal draw

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I visited the website, it seems the site is going to stay for a long because it has low rates. Websites with low rates survivefor a long time unlike the ones who claims to double your money in 24hrs.

siapatau22

Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Credits
I visited the website, it seems the site is going to stay for a long because it has low rates. Websites with low rates survivefor a long time unlike the ones who claims to double your money in 24hrs.
Yes, Sir.
make a decision to buy power or not?

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
If if I want to join and buy power I don't have dogecoin and I don't where to get it ,I have never used dodge before

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Discord
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I want to share with you that if you want to share something with us, to make a proper thread in the proper part of the forum, not post / share links in comments on somebodies else thread, this is a little bit rude, I am sharing this with you now for you to learn and next time know what and where to do.

Also double posting it is not allowed on the forum, I have deleted two of your comments that were just a copy paste and a reply of your first comment, hopefully you will have things to learn from this and in the future you will not do this again, since it is against our community rules.

Thanks in advance for your service and the time you took to read what I have written here. @Awalsen

Reactions: Hopestux