Kryptogator Review: SCAM or LEGIT?WHAT IS Kryptogator?
Kryptogator is a brand new website that allows you to earn bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin, etc. via faucets created by the users. The unique thing about the website is that you can also create your own faucet and earn through it. As this website is new you may face some difficulty in the beginning but it is updating day by day. So don't miss the opportunity of this website.
WHO CAN JOIN Krptogator?
Krptogator is available everywhere in the world.
HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Krptogator?
This depends on how much time do you give to this website. Currently, there are few faucets but as the users join you will have more options. You claim different amounts from different faucets, so it is hard to say how much you can actually earn.
PAYMENT PROOF FOR BRAVE BROWSER?
Down below is withdrawal proof of a dogecoin faucet that I found on this website. Note that some faucets may not pay because of low balance.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH Krptogator?
Getting started on this website is a bit difficult, but don't worry we will make it simple for you. Just follow the simple steps below.
- Register on Krptogator using our invite link.
- Now you need to log-in and you will be redirected to the dashboard.
- First of all click on your username and select the wallet.
- Update all the wallets with their respective address. For example, enter Email address in the Faucet pay section, Enter Express crypto Id in the express crypto section, and so on.
- After updating the wallets return to the dashboard.
Now have a look at how to claim the faucet on this website.
- Go to the dashboard.
- On the top left corner, you will find a section of "RANDOM APPS".
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to the faucet. Now click on Claim Faucet.
- You will get the list of coins that you can claim. Select your favorite coin and click on it.
- Solve the captcha and click on the "GET FAUCET REWARD" button.
- You can again go back to the dashboard and claim on other faucets also.
Enjoy the New Website.