• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

If you have funds on Steam, I highly recommend buying CSGO cases.

faucetpay.io

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
I bought about 2000 Glove Cases back in May for $0,15 each and they have now appreciated in value to $0,40, so they are worth about $800 right now. I wish I would have bought more cases but I can't really complain still. :rolleyes:

https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/Glove Case this is the case that I bought.

I wouldn't recommend buying this one now but rather some cheaper one like the Horizon case. I have personally acquired about 4000 of these for $0.05 each, and I have high hopes for it in the future. Might take a bit longer than the Glove case but I expect it to have atleast doubled or tripled within a year.

Lemme know if y'all have any questions regarding CSGO and my recommendation, I'm happy to answer it.:)
-----------------------
Found a site where you can buy the horizon cases for $0.02 so I have bought about 1500 more, and have orders for 2500 more so I will have 8k in total if my orders get through. Site is dmarket.com for those interested. I deposited with bitcoin without any hassle.

Aiming to sell them between $0.3-0.5 for a pretty massive profit (1-3 years).

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Interesting, though before I was spending thousands of hours on steam I am not doing it anymore, but I will share this info with some of my friends. Cheers!

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
Interesting, though before I was spending thousands of hours on steam I am not doing it anymore, but I will share this info with some of my friends. Cheers!
Heck yeah man! I have actually invested even more since this post and it is going well. :D

I'd recommend it even for people that aren't interested in playing CS:GO.

Reactions: vest1992

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I have two accounts both with around 5 EUR but I cannot use Market Place on any of them, it is fishy :)) I have shared a long time ago some of my accounts ( I think I had like 30+ steam accounts) and one of them has TradeBan and the rest are not active on Market Place.. I wish you a lot of profit with this investing ;)

Atent33

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I bought about 2000 Glove Cases back in May for $0,15 each and they have now appreciated in value to $0,40, so they are worth about $800 right now. I wish I would have bought more cases but I can't really complain still. :rolleyes:

https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/Glove Case this is the case that I bought.

I wouldn't recommend buying this one now but rather some cheaper one like the Horizon case. I have personally acquired about 4000 of these for $0.05 each, and I have high hopes for it in the future. Might take a bit longer than the Glove case but I expect it to have atleast doubled or tripled within a year.

Lemme know if y'all have any questions regarding CSGO and my recommendation, I'm happy to answer it.:)
That is something nice to hear, I have lots of cases on my old accounts that I have shared with friends, it is a good investment for the future.

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
For sure. Since this post, the glove case are at $0.60, so I may have sold a little too early. 😂

Damn the prices grow really fast. Well some will be lucky with them, I remember I didn t open one box on CS GO.
Eh who knows.

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
I have two accounts both with around 5 EUR but I cannot use Market Place on any of them, it is fishy :)) I have shared a long time ago some of my accounts ( I think I had like 30+ steam accounts) and one of them has TradeBan and the rest are not active on Market Place.. I wish you a lot of profit with this investing ;)
why you can't use market place in your accounts i just created a steam account is that means that i won't be
able to use the marketplace ? i think anyone can use marketplace if he add a visa card in payment methodes no ?

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
why you can't use market place in your accounts i just created a steam account is that means that i won't be
able to use the marketplace ? i think anyone can use marketplace if he add a visa card in payment methodes no ?

I shared my accounts several years ago and they were involved in something that they shouldnt that is why I couldn t withdraw, deposit or use in any way the market place. I think it was banned on merket or something like that..

Reactions: hani20980

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Found a site where you can buy the horizon cases for $0.02 so I have bought about 1500 more, and have orders for 2500 more so I will have 8k in total if my orders get through. Site is dmarket.com for those interested. I deposited with bitcoin without any hassle.

Aiming to sell them between $0.3-0.5 for a pretty massive profit (1-3 years).
can we sell those cases in steam or they are not available theire ? are u sure they can hit 0.3-0.5$ anyway
that's a good idea i will do my own research about those cases and see if im gonna buy some

ivandge

Trusted
Verified
Sep 2, 2020
Credits
Interesting method for generating cash. I had 8 eur in my wallet so bought one pistol for 5 eur.. It was very sadly when I tried to exchange it for real cash.. It was only 2.5$ in sites where you can exchange it to real cash.

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
can we sell those cases in steam or they are not available theire ? are u sure they can hit 0.3-0.5$ anyway
that's a good idea i will do my own research about those cases and see if im gonna buy some
Yes you can sell them on Steam, but I wouldn't sell them there because you get Steam Wallet fund and not "real" money. That is why they are so cheap on other sites like Bitskins. ^^

And yeah, they will definitely hit $0.3-0.5 but it might take years, it might take 5.. :p

Interesting method for generating cash. I had 8 eur in my wallet so bought one pistol for 5 eur.. It was very sadly when I tried to exchange it for real cash.. It was only 2.5$ in sites where you can exchange it to real cash.
Yeah that's how it works sadly - Steam money does not equal real money so they go for 20-30% less on those sites.

Reactions: KaneW

Latest threads