• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

GUIDE How to Get Money From Instagram

faucetpay.io

Suba

Staff member
Discord
Verified
Aug 9, 2020
Credits
How to Get Money From Instagram.jpg

What is Instagram?
In simple language Instagram is a mobile phone application based on Android, iOS, and Windows and can also be accessed via the web. where users post photos or videos to the main page of Instagram and other social networks. Photos or videos that are shared will later be displayed on the feeds of other users who are followers. Besides that Instagram can also be used to get money. There are even lots of ways you can get money from Instagram. Here are ways to make money from Instagram:

1. Selling Products
Selling products on Instagram is what most people use, we can also sell tangible assets or intangible assets, t-shirts, shirts, shoes, or digital money. If you don't have your own product, you can sell other people's products (dropship system). You only need to market the product from the owner of the goods and then forward orders and payments from the buyer to the owner of the goods, you can get money from the difference in the price of the goods you sell.

2. Selling Instagram Accounts
For those of you who have been using Instagram for a long time and have many followers you can sell your Instagram account,
to interested people. The price of your account will depend on the number of followers.

3. Offering Services
Offering services from Instagram is indeed the best alternative to making money from this social media. There are even a lot of services that you can offer from Instagram, such as translation services, graphic design services, writing services, being an online learning tutor, etc.

4. Looking for a Sponsor
To get sponsorships, you have to be more proactive in finding brands. For example, if your Instagram account has a culinary theme, you can search for food producers from certain brands. After that you can make an agreement regarding the price, posting period and others. If an agreement has been reached, then you can post a video or image related to the product or service of the brand.

5. Become a Buzzer
Being a Buzzer must have influence and be able to make a topic become a topic of conversation. Of course you have to have a lot of followers. To get money from being a buzzer, namely by bringing up certain topics that the clients want so that these topics will become the talk of the audience. Later you will be paid by clients who use your services.

6. Selling Photos
If you like photography, you can sell these shots via Instagram to earn income. If you are interested in getting money from selling photos, then first you put a watermark on the photos before uploading the shots to Instagram (to avoid photo theft). If you are an Instagram user who is interested in buying your long shot, then after making the transaction you can immediately send the original photo without a watermark to the buyer.

7. Become an Admin
Currently there are many important figures or people who need work-related publications and socialization through social media such as Instagram. many of them don't have the time or are too busy and there are those who can't operate Instagram optimally, so they need your help (being the admin) for their Instagram.

lamia5765

Discord
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello,
There are good opportunity of earning money but I disappoint with you about a point : If I sell instagram account to someone else that may use it for illegal activities bceause i don't know what he/she will do with it this can let me in legal processing.

Reactions: anisbouanaka

Suba

Staff member
Discord
Verified
Aug 9, 2020
Credits
Hello,
There are good opportunity of earning money but I disappoint with you about a point : If I sell instagram account to someone else that may use it for illegal activities bceause i don't know what he/she will do with it this can let me in legal processing.
Good opinion, but buying and selling Instagram accounts is something that is common for people to make money, you can also buy or sell Instagram accounts on many sites such as:
fameswap.com, insta-sale.com etc.

Reactions: lamia5765

anisbouanaka

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
I totally agree with you, good reviews and information!

the first step before you start working is to create a professional account and share your skills or jobs, you can also promote them to get traffic and you can do those points but I don't recommend buying and selling accounts because no trust and no one knows what the second part can do with this account!

Reactions: lamia5765

Vladv26

Verified
Oct 7, 2020
Credits
Hello,
Well, since you sold the account you don't already take part in whatever the buyer is doing. You have no connection anymore with the account, so you shouldn't have any problems

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Good guide! I have realized that for you to use Instagram or any other social media platform for money making ventures, you have to be very active with a large fan base or followers. I have followed many people!e who promote their businesses on Instagram and they do well because of the large number of followers. Some YouTubers also started out on Instagram, then move their followers to YouTube and before you know it, despite just starting out they already have thousands of subscribers.

anisbouanaka

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Instagram is a really professional and amazing platform to work there.
I have a friend who can earn +100$ weekly from advertising some digital products on his account.

try also to make a professional account and avoid getting the bots (fake) followers because they can block your account easily.
there are many ways to promote your account and get many followers (maybe in the future I will make the secrets to get them)

lamia5765

Discord
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Instagram is a really professional and amazing platform to work there.
I have a friend who can earn +100$ weekly from advertising some digital products on his account.

try also to make a professional account and avoid getting the bots (fake) followers because they can block your account easily.
there are many ways to promote your account and get many followers (maybe in the future I will make the secrets to get them)
Does advertise instagram account on microjob sites to get likes, followers, shares blocks the account? Because I see a lot of people doing same operation buying instagram subscribers.

Reactions: anisbouanaka

anisbouanaka

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Does advertise instagram account on microjob sites to get likes, followers, shares blocks the account? Because I see a lot of people doing same operation buying instagram subscribers.
they won't block your account if you won't apply to advertise but if you will, Instagram will verify carefully your apply and of course they will know if you buy them or not