• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

How does one earn through air drop sites??

Ewogboka24

Verified
Nov 3, 2020
Credits
They easily grub 10000 followers for their facebook page, twitter page, youtube channel, medium profile link and before a while of end of airdrop airdrop owner starts promoting his affiliate link and end by require send miner transactions fees.
I think the airdrop of a thing is now an easy way people get referrals , I joined an airdrop that is now promoting one tron smart contact now .

Pureboy777

Verified
Nov 15, 2020
Credits
Most of them are scam, they just want to lure people to buy their presale coin after which they will shot down their site and all their social media pages, I have being a victim so I am talking from experience, look before you lip......

Lyrrex

Verified
Nov 6, 2020
Credits
Well speaking from experience AirDrop used to pay but recently scam airdrops has become the order of the day especially on telegram. One way to point out a genuine airdrop to go through their roadmap and get to know those involved in the project , cross check the details on LinkedIn Twitter and all their social media profiles

Wisdom01

Veteran Member
Verified
Nov 3, 2020
Credits
I think you could make research about the latest airdrop and maybe you could get the list , i think you will need kyc data to register on some

harryper

Verified
Nov 23, 2020
Credits
Before investing in any airdrop, investigate the company behind it and make sure it is reputable. For example earlier this year Juventus football club launched their cryptocurrency. invest only in such cryptocurrency created by reputable business.

Marfav

Verified
Nov 14, 2020
Credits
I don't really know anything about this airdrop stuff, though i have been seeing a lot of adverts concerning it that it's pays, but i doubt it, and feel it's time wasting as we are not sure if they are legit.

ahmedo24

Trusted Member
Verified
Nov 3, 2020
Credits
I don't really know anything about this airdrop stuff, though i have been seeing a lot of adverts concerning it that it's pays, but i doubt it, and feel it's time wasting as we are not sure if they are legit.
Airdrops are gambling though you don't need any investment but from 500 Airdrops only 1 could be Rewarding so you just have to keep trying.

sethbala11

Verified
Nov 23, 2020
Credits
I have been thinking all night and day, what this airdrop network, site really work. I see a lot posts, chats about airdrop platform, please I need more clarity how it works, everything about airdrop. Starting from how one can make recurring income with them. Requirements to join and get started with them. What to do that will bring income share with the users and the platform itself. I'm very open to join this airdrop network if I get useful and encouraging comments from people here. Many people are saying its very productive to make something out of it.
Be very mindful if you want to join an airdrop in order not to waste your time. Airdrops are mostly done with the launch of a new crypto currency in order to attract members so they do give away some amount of the currency. You have to perform a series of tasks before you are eligible to benefit in the airdrop.