• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT Honeygain Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
honeygain_3.png

What is Honeygain?

Honeygain is a crowdsourced network company that enables other businesses to conduct intelligence, market, and business research. It is an application which, when turned on, allows you to earn money from your unused internet by making your device a gateway. Using Honeygain has no effect on internet experience (peak usage <3MB/s).

The idea of Honeygain was born during the Web Summit conference in Lisbon at the end of 2018 - you can read more about the beginning of Honeygain here. As of last month, there are more than 1,200,000 users registered to Honeygain.

Is Honeygain safe to use?

This is a common question for those that are looking into trying Honeygain, and for good reason, mind you. The prospect of sharing your internet bandwidth might not go home with everyone immediately. The good news, though, is that yes - Honeygain is 100% safe to use.

To begin with - Honeygain does not keep any data of its clients. The only data they will have is what will be necessary for the service. This includes your email address, your IP address, and how much traffic you make per month. Even your payment details are managed by a third party Payment operator -
Tipalti Inc.

In addition to this, Honeygain apps do not require any Device Storage permissions or any other sensitive permissions, and as such have no access to such data, to begin with.

How is your Internet connection used with Honeygain?

Honeygain clients use their infrastructure to run brand protection campaigns, perform SEO monitoring, as well as to conduct ad verification services, among more. Other use cases include data scientists who enable other businesses to run intelligence, market, and business research, and even for Bandwith-intensive Content Delivery.

Worth to note here is that all traffic that is sent by you is encrypted and is constantly monitored for abnormalities by Honeygain. They check every client and allow only a limited list of use-cases for the Honeygain Residential proxies.

A new way of earning with Honeygain: Content Delivery

Content Delivery is a new feature that Honeygain added earlier this year, allowing us providers to share our internet connection for bandwidth-intensive content such as images, videos, audio, VoIP, IPTV, and more.

Since Content Delivery utilizes our network connectivity for bandwidth-intensive content, they require a stable network connectivity first and foremost. Content Delivery is only available on Windows and macOS devices running the latest version of Honeygain, and not for iOS and Android. This is because desktops generally have a more stable connection than mobile devices.

In order to be able to opt-in for Content Delivery, your device will also need to be connected to Honeygain with a compatible IP Usage Type, which is either ISP or MOB. You can check if your IP Usage Type is compatible here.

honeygain_4.png

How much can I earn with Honeygain?

Even though Honeygain won’t cover your living costs, you might be able to earn just enough to treat yourself with some small purchases such as monthly Netflix, Spotify subscriptions, online games, and their virtual currencies, or simply money that you could donate to charities.

The exact amount you will earn depends on:

• The number of devices connected to Honeygain’s network on your account (for the best earning potential, use 2 devices per 1 IP address)
  • If Content Delivery is Running (“Active” and running, not “In Queue”)
  • Number of active referrals (referrers earn a 10% recurring commission)
With Content Delivery on you will earn an extra 6 Credits per hour that it is connected - not more, not less. This means that from Content Delivery alone, you will be earning 6 x 24 x 30 = 4320 Credits, or $4.32 dollar per month just from the fact that you have Content Delivery active. Of course, this will also be in addition to what you are already normally earning with Honeygain.

Honeygain Content Delivery available countries

As you may have realized, Content Delivery is not available everywhere yet for Honeygain. Here is what I found regarding the availability of countries for Content Delivery as of August 2020:

"However, it is not available to all countries yet. At the moment, Content Delivery is available in Spain, Italy, Romania, Portugal, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Mexico, Argentina, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Finland, France, Germany, India, Switzerland, Singapore, Japan, South Africa, Turkey, Ireland, Brazil, and the Netherlands. More countries to be introduced with time."

Find out more about Honeygain's availability here:

Payment proof for Honeygain:
The following picture is a withdrawal that I did recently after about 4 months of using Honeygain on two devices, the currency is in SEK but equals $42 or so:

honeygain_6.png

Please be aware that the only payment option/withdrawal option for Honeygain is through Paypal, although they are planning to add more according to their Twitter. I will make sure to update this post if there ever comes another withdrawal method for Honeygain.

How do I get started with Honeygain?

Getting started with Honeygain is easy. Here is a simple guide on how to start getting paid with Honeygain:

1. Sign up for an account using our link or use our special promo code "MONEYGURUS" and get $5 immediately:
honeygain_5.png
2. Download and install the app on your devices and connect them to the internet.
3. Now you need to run Honeygain on all your devices. As long as Honeygain is running, you are earning money.
4. Whenever you reach $20 in balance you will be able to request a withdrawal to your Paypal.
Done! You expected it to be harder, didn't you?;)

Honeygain DDoS rumor - Footlocker.com

There were some rumors floating around that Honeygain's infrastructure was used to DDoS a site by the name of Footlocker.com. I emailed Honeygain about this and they had a lot to say about the matter (copied with permission):

Thanks for contacting Honeygain on this case.

We have already investigated this issue previously. From what we found out, Footlocker.com could have been unavailable due to multiple Adidas, Reebok, and Nike sneaker releases on the 25-26 of June (you can find the release calendar on Footlocker.com - https://www.footlocker.com/release-dates). According to the SimilarWeb website analysis tool (screenshot attached) and Google Search Trends, because of the releases, Footlocker.com saw a major increase of visitors from around 0.5 million/day to 1.2 million/day. Usually sneakers sell-out in less than an hour, so it means the 0.7 million users tried to reach the website at the same time which the website couldn't handle.

avg.png
overtime.png

Regarding the DDoS comment. Honeygain WILL NEVER attempt such actions and in this case, the website was unavailable due to the vast number of users trying to access the same website at the same time. We have noticed a slight increase in global traffic to the mentioned target. We look into ways to divide the traffic over multiple users so no single device would see such abnormal traffic spikes.

Overall, thank you for notifying us and being an active member of the community.

Thanks again!

Hopefully, that will calm some of you that doubted their legitimacy!

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello Galen thnx for sharing this amazing guide i think im gonna try it even my internet speed is low about 2 Mb
im glad that u get paid from this platform

• Love
Reactions: Galen

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
It's a really good option to earn money without doing anything. I have registered it before 4 months ago and now I have near to 10$ (5$ as a bonus from a friend because I use his referral link).

although the rate of earning isn't that much but you can increase it by installing them in the phones of your family and relatives lol

happy earning!

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
It's a really good option to earn money without doing anything. I have registered it before 4 months ago and now I have near to 10$ (5$ as a bonus from a friend because I use his referral link).

although the rate of earning isn't that much but you can increase it by installing them in the phones of your family and relatives lol

happy earning!
Absolutely! If you have on your phone/computer anyway, it's a no brainer.(y);)

Reactions: anisbouanaka

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Absolutely! If you have on your phone/computer anyway, it's a no brainer.(y);)
OF course, although the quality of my internet isn't good like China or Japan or Qatar but I could made 5$ in just 4 months, I heard that people made this amount after a year lol

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
OF course, although the quality of my internet isn't good like China or Japan or Qatar but I could made 5$ in just 4 months, I heard that people made this amount after a year lol
Yeah it varies a lot depending on country, internet speed etc sadly, like with most earning opportunities online! If I may ask though, did you run it on two devices and did you have on Content Delivery?

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Yeah it varies a lot sadly, like with most earning opportunities online! If I may ask though, did you run it on two devices and did you have on Content Delivery?

I am running it on 5 devices and some phones also (as you know the phone of my family and some friends) and about the content delivery I don't have it

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
I am running it on 5 devices and some phones also (as you know the phone of my family and some friends) and about the content delivery I don't have it
Ahh I see, I realised that Content Delivery is not available everywhere yet for Honeygain. Here is what I found regarding the availability of countries for Content Delivery:

"However, it is not available to all countries yet. At the moment, Content Delivery is available in Spain, Italy, Romania, Portugal, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Mexico, Argentina, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Finland, France, Germany, India, Switzerland, Singapore, Japan, South Africa, Turkey, Ireland, Brazil, and the Netherlands. More countries to be introduced with time. "

It was updated 13 days ago so I think it is as accurate as it can be right now! Hope to see your country there as soon as possible.(y)😇

mikenova22

Trusted
Verified
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
I will try it on my phone and laptop wish me the best!

I will also use packetstream at the same time

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello Galen thank you for sharing this amazing app i did register via your link and i get my 5$ that's cool
but does it pay for referrals or not ? because they said u will get 10% but im not sure if they mean u will
get 10% from 5$ or not anyway i will install this app and give it a try thnx for sharing this review ;)

lamia5765

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Good morning!
This is good opportunity to earn passive income but the problem they do not have a Ubuntu release to use honeygains to mine with Ubuntu 20.4.

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
Hello Galen thank you for sharing this amazing app i did register via your link and i get my 5$ that's cool
but does it pay for referrals or not ? because they said u will get 10% but im not sure if they mean u will
get 10% from 5$ or not anyway i will install this app and give it a try thnx for sharing this review ;)
Hey! I appreciate the kind words.

As for your question, you do not get 10% from the $5 welcome bonus sadly, you only gain 10% of what they earn through using the app. So if they earn $20 one month, you will earn $2

mikenova22

Trusted
Verified
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
I have now earned roughly roughly $3 since my last post from using it on my laptop, so at his rate I would be earning about $5-6 per month which isn't half bad! I'm curious how much I would earn if I had it open on my phone too - maybe up to $10 like they promise about netflix?

Either way, thank you for this @Galen!

Last edited:

KaneW

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
I don t know how the platform uses the bandwith, I had this for a long time opened on two devices and I also had referred it to friends( don`t know how many registered on it ) and made like 60 cents in like half a year, and the internet is exquiste, as I was saying it is random the bandwith use. Maybe they need different geo location bandwith and that`s why I didn`t have that much luck with this app, ehh maybe I had to concentrate on studies more than making money in more and more ways, everything comes as it is supposed to come at the right time. I know that now and I will not invest where I shouldn`t. Thanks for the review @Galen anyway.

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
I have now earned roughly roughly $3 since my last post from using it on my laptop, so at his rate I would be earning about $5-6 per month which isn't half bad! I'm curious how much I would earn if I had it open on my phone too - maybe up to $10 like they promise about netflix?

Either way, thank you for this @Galen!
your rate of earning is really interesting, great job!
yeah of course if you want to increase your earning you have to enter your account on my devices/ phones

Reactions: mikenova22

mikenova22

Trusted
Verified
Jul 22, 2020
Credits

Payment proof for Honeygain:

562538d0de0ac19354e91fc3814b598c.png

Now over halfway to the first payment, I am so happy you showed me this @Galen, no problems so far although it will probably be only like $6-7 per month on average with the $5 bonus included

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello again i think it will be better to use this app with other similar apps to earn more does anyone here know other
similar apps to Honeygain ?

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Reactions: Hopestux and jonas

mikenova22

Trusted
Verified
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
Hello again i think it will be better to use this app with other similar apps to earn more does anyone here know other
similar apps to Honeygain ?
Use Netbox browser, packetstream, and run hideout.tv! Thats what I do, ultimate passive earning machine :D

I recommend you cash out hideout.tv with GG2U, when you get 200 video points you get a silver ticket that you can get up to $3 with

• Love
Reactions: hani20980