• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT HIDEOUT REVIEW: SCAM OR LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Discord
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
➡ WHAT IS Hideout? ⬅

Hideout.co is a platform that rewards viewers for watching videos by giving out points, which you can redeem on reward sites like Timebucks, where after a several tryouts I understood that they are paying 1$ for each 819points (from all the partenered payout sites Timebucks is the best). They also add promo codes on their facebook page every monday, wednesday and friday after 15pm GMT, which you can redeem for 25points on site. You can also to surveys on this platform.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN? ⬅

After testing this platform for several months sometimes you get lots of points just by having it opened in background (as I mentioned above you can get points from promo codes[Facebook] and by watching videos paid +/- by your geo location), though you have sometimes to confirm you are still watching videos (a smart way for them to check if you are still there). Advice, gather more points before redeeming, so you also participate in the daily Timebucks contest which is available after you withdraw once on Timebucks.

For example: - my PAID earnings (in almost 3 months) = $30 USD withdrawn already and as you can see below I still have 39112.5points = $47.756 USD
DAWE.png

- my sister's lifetime earnings (in 2 months) = $35 USD

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED ⬅

1. It is very easy to sign up. Just click the link, it takes a few seconds to sign up. Sign up for an account using this invite link: https://hideout.co/viewerSignup.php?refer=767492 - you just have to fill in your username, email, and a password and you will then receive an email you have to confirm.
2. To be able to redeem you will have to link a rewards partner website (best paying one for the number of points as mentioned above is Timebucks), so go to link new account, select TimeBucks.com and sign in to your account, if you don't have an account sign-up https://timebucks.com/?refID=216723222.
3. Click on any video and start watching.
4. To check how many points you get click on the Rewards button as in the image above.

If you have any comments, questions, or any experiences with TimeBucks yourself, I would love to hear from you in a comment below.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    197.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Hopestux

Verified
Jul 26, 2020
Credits
This is like YouTube, but from what I know it is better to to become a content creator, you get views faster than on youtube, just an idea.

Reactions: AneMaria

vest1992

Staff member
Discord
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Hideout pays on the long run if you are patient you can get nice money :)

gabsako

Discord
Verified
Aug 16, 2020
Credits
Im also a Timebucks user and I got this site from the click ads, Im confused about that hideout tv I dont know how to earn I already watch videos and ads but still no rewards

hani20980

Trusted Member
Discord
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello
i never heard about this website but i know Timebucks and i worked on it before well
it seem a nice and easy way to get money even it's not that mouch (35$ in two months)
thnx for sharing this website it will help a lot of new members

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I would like to work on this site but unfortunately the services aren't available in my country. That's the disadvantage we have if you are from Africa.

Reactions: anisbouanaka

anisbouanaka

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
this site is amazing, I have tried it with Vpn and see it, simply amazing and high rate of earning that you can't earn it everywhere but Unfortunately only 10 countries can earn from it
the others no

vest1992

Staff member
Discord
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Hello
i never heard about this website but i know Timebucks and i worked on it before well
it seem a nice and easy way to get money even it's not that mouch (35$ in two months)
thnx for sharing this website it will help a lot of new members

I made 30$ and have 50+ mroe in points as you can see in the image below
1598436389485.png

These 44473 points I made in the last month, I will create a guide on how to make 100$+ with Hideout in the following days.

vest1992

Staff member
Discord
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
you let me jealous from your screenshot haha, you're lucky because you can earn from this amazing site.
Hideout aren't working on my country

My laptop was online 24/7 for the last 4 months :)) in the beginning I didn t know how things work, but with experience came understanding.
That s why I want to create a guide for this platform to share it with the forum family.

gabsako

Discord
Verified
Aug 16, 2020
Credits
My laptop was online 24/7 for the last 4 months :)) in the beginning I didn t know how things work, but with experience came understanding.
That s why I want to create a guide for this platform to share it with the forum family.
how to collect the rewards? I already watch more videos but I only got 1 points

anisbouanaka

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
CONGRATS dear, always the people who keep working and fighting will earn a much money one day^^
this is life, it lets us learn a new things day per day

vest1992

Staff member
Discord
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
how to collect the rewards? I already watch more videos but I only got 1 points

I advise you to gather as much points as possible, because when you have more, more will come, you are paid by ads and when you have points more ads are coming, you just have to have patience.

gabsako

Discord
Verified
Aug 16, 2020
Credits
I advise you to gather as much points as possible, because when you have more, more will come, you are paid by ads and when you have points more ads are coming, you just have to have patience.
longest time watching more points will come?

Reactions: AneMaria

anisbouanaka

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Life is full of ups and downs until you manage to understand you create it, with each moment, each thought and mindset, your beliefs can steer you in the right direction, to your dreams, so what can I tell you Anis is to dream bigger, dream for the collective and be in service. Blesses!
yeah that's right, I'm from Algeria, I faced a lot of problems in all the fields because my country is one of the third world but finally I could pass most of them.

Reactions: Vincent

AneMaria

Verified
Sep 5, 2020
Credits
I think this might be a good way to earn money. Is it a specific amount of credirs you can make daily?

vest1992

Staff member
Discord
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I think this might be a good way to earn money. Is it a specific amount of credirs you can make daily?
It is not specific it actually fluctuates a lot depending on your internet provider and the advertisers that pay per views. From my last payment in the end of August when I did a guide. I have managed to gather over 20.000 points which most probably I will withdraw soon since I am getting my digital income into fiat currency.

I am posting below an image/screen shot of the points I have gathered in the last 5 weeks. It is half than what I have managed to gather in the last 4-5 weeks since the advertisements were not as many as before, but none the less things are going to be better with each day coming.

1602613619724.png