• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT Hellcase.com Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Discord
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
Hellcase.com Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

hellcase.jpg
WHAT IS HELLCASE.COM?

Hellcase is a very popular CSGO and Dota 2 case opening site that has been operating since 2016. Your odds of profiting by opening cases on Hellcase are far better than opening cases inside CSGO. Their withdrawal system is extremely quick and you will almost never have to wait to withdraw an item or cryptocurrencies.

IS HELLCASE.COM A SCAM OR IS HELLCASE.COM LEGIT?

Hellcase is definitely legit. Here’s a quick summary of how I know this:
  • It’s been operating since 2016 and is updated with new features daily
  • According to SimilarWeb, Hellcase receives more than 1.5 million visitors each month
  • Runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection (check the padlock in the address of your browser)
  • Withdraws are fast and available at any time
  • They score high on several reviews found online, showing that they earned the trust of customers over the years.
HELLCASE.COM PROMOTIONS & DAILY BONUS?

Hellcase frequently offers promotions, including one where new users get a $0.30 free account balance. Their giveaways are constantly changing, with the ability to enter for a chance to win all kinds of loot both through their main site and through their social media.

Free skins get dropped all the time, so if you have the inclination to look regularly, you should reap some pretty consistent rewards just by being a member on Hellcase, of a higher value than those of many of the sites out there.

One of the coolest things about Hellcase is that you can open a daily free case that'll give you either free balance or a skin. This means that even if you don't deposit anything, you can accumulate some balance this way.

You'll have to verify your steam account to open these daily free cases, but that's a simple procedure.

WHO CAN JOIN HELLCASE.COM?

Hellcase.com supports registrations from most countries in the world, although China has a different registration process.

DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWAL METHODS OF HELLCASE.COM?

Hellcase.com offers several deposit methods, including cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), along with FIAT deposit methods like G2A PAY and Skrill. They also offer deposits with DOTA and CSGO skins.

Withdrawal methods for Hellcase.com include CSGO and DOTA skins and game keys.

PROS AND CONS OF HELLCASE.COM?

Here are the advantages and disadvantages of Hellcase.com:

PROS
  • Very popular CSGO gambling site
  • Supports registration from most countries
  • Fast & Instant withdraw
  • Free sign-up bonus
  • Daily free bonuses
CONS
  • The fairly large house edge
  • No public provably fair

HOW TO CLAIM HELLCASE FREE BONUS?

You can claim $0.3 immediately by using the link below:
  1. Go to Hellcase.com using our provided link
  2. Sign-into Hellcase
  3. Click on Green Plus Icon at the top-right of the screen
  4. Enter promo code 141580

mikenova22

Trusted Member
Verified
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
Ohh nice, I used to be all into Counter-Strike.

I signed up and got this:

ef4ad28f7b5445f9546173959c262197.png

Nothing crazy but it's free so I'm not complaining. I'm had to install Steam Guard to withdraw it though so I just sold it, but should I go again, what do you think? @Galen

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Discord
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
Ohh nice, I used to be all into Counter-Strike.

I signed up and got this:

View attachment 1563

Nothing crazy but it's free so I'm not complaining. I'm had to install Steam Guard to withdraw it though so I just sold it, but should I go again, what do you think? @Galen
Congrats! I would just sell it and withdraw, to be honest, but you should probably have kept it instead of selling since you could've withdrawn that item.

Also, remember to log in every day and spin the free daily reward, I've been getting $0.01-0.05 per day just from clicking once.. not bad. ;P

Nurudeen

Verified
Nov 20, 2020
Credits
I love the way you simplified everything in this post. Thanks for the head up and am going to try this ASAP just to wide my ways of earning money online