• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

QUESTION Has anyone else tried Netbox? (crypto web browser)

faucetpay.io

mikenova22

Verified
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
I got recommended to try this browser because they gave 20 NETBOX coins to new users, but I haven't really looked into it further after getting those coins lol. I thought it looked shady but maybe I was wrong?

I am wondering if someone here has tried it, and what your experience with it is? Maybe I will reinstall it depending on your experiences.

A short summary of Netbox:

"Netbox Global is the first decentralized blockchain backed web browser, which other browsers like Chrome or Firefox most definitely are not. Netbox sports an integrated blockchain node, which includes a Wallet that's credited daily with rewards based on your activity usage of the browser. "

Reactions: BTSARMY

BTSARMY

Discord
Verified
Sep 6, 2020
At Home.
m.youtube.com
Credits
I've tried it and kept using it since this month. It seems fine tbh. After we get some more info about it we might make a review or someone in the community might make a review.
Some more info about Netbox:
You get paid more NBX the more time you spend on Netbox. (You earn as you surf the web.)
The 20 NBX offer is only for the first 125,000 members that sign up.
The referral program allows you to earn more NBX the longer you referral use Netbox.
You do only get paid every day.
I'm pretty sure you can earn more than me but my highest reward is .7________NBX on one day.
The referral program provides rewards for both the referer and the referral.
Each referral link is only a one time use to track referrals personally.
To gain an unlimited use referral link for an audience, you would have to email their support email.
You can only have 3 unused referral links. (which means you only have 3 links until someone joins with one of your link)

My referral links: :> (if anyone wants to join and earn some extra rewards.)

PS. I don't think Netbox will be better unless NBX gains in price. I am not sure if they have the other benefits that Brave has.

Last edited:

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I have always wondered why there are jobs posted about the Netbox browser on these microtask sites, and now I know. Never knew there was some reward for both referee and the referral.

BTSARMY

Discord
Verified
Sep 6, 2020
At Home.
m.youtube.com
Credits
The referee and the referral will both get about 10 NBX somewhere after the first month of using it. (But if you are the first 125,000 people who sign up you get about 30 NBX in total after about a month (excluding your daily earnings.).

mikenova22

Verified
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
I've tried it and kept using it since last month. It seems fine tbh. After we get some more info about it we might make a review or someone in the community might make a review.
Some more info about Netbox:
You get paid more NBX the more time you spend on Netbox. (You earn as you surf the web.)
The 20 NBX offer is only for the first 125,000 members that sign up.
The referral program allows you to earn more NBX the longer you referral use Netbox.
You do only get paid every day.
I'm pretty sure you can earn more than me but my highest reward is .7________NBX on one day.
The referral program provides rewards for both the referer and the referral.
Each referral link is only a one time use to track referrals personally.
To gain an unlimited use referral link for an audience, you would have to email their support email.
You can only have 3 unused referral links. (which means you only have 3 links until someone joins with one of your link)

My referral links: :> (if anyone wants to join and earn some extra rewards.)

PS. I don't think Netbox will be better unless NBX gains in price. I am not sure if they have the other benefits that Brave has.
Ok thank you for your input! I didn't know some of those things you mentioned :D

How much have NPX have you gathered if you don't midn me asking?

mikenova22

Verified
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
In the last 9 days (That I used the browser), I earned about 24.32 NBX. (Including the airdrop.).
Ok! Interesting, so maybe you could earn 15 NBX per month? That doesn't seem half bad.

But it will, as you say, depend on what price NBX is at when it is tradeable