• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

QUESTION Does any one know which Bitcoin faucet pays higher??

Sincerem

Trusted Member
Verified
Nov 3, 2020
www.golivenews24.wordpress.com
Credits
I'm actually looking for a legitimate high paying Bitcoin site to invest my time with. Since the ones I've tried turned out to be scam, some less paying, and some portraying glitches. I'm writing this article to know which BTC faucet that pays high and stick to its promises. I need it urgently to invest my time since others faid me, examples being, cloudfaucet.io highly a scam Bitcoin faucet site who doesn't pay after going on a long run trying to do something for them. Another one is freebitco.in, that never lived up to their hype in given free BTC. They are scamlike in nature, but others view it as legit. But I'm seeing to be full of glitch and bugs running on the site.

Reactions: anisbouanaka

Abigael

Verified
Sep 4, 2020
Kenya
Credits
The best paying bitcoin faucet that I know of so far is adbtc.top. It pays so well as you can earn upto 500satoshis and more per day. I was active there but I stopped because I stopped earning in ptc and faucets due to how the use up so much mobile data.

Bookwormlux

Trusted Member
Verified
Nov 3, 2020
Nigeria
Credits
The best paying bitcoin faucet that I know of so far is adbtc.top. It pays so well as you can earn upto 500satoshis and more per day. I was active there but I stopped because I stopped earning in ptc and faucets due to how the use up so much mobile data.
I have also seen much payment proof from adbtc.top I am sure they are top among the legit ones. Most people don't take the site serious because it usually requires one to spend a lot of time before earning, though this is the case with all sites of this nature.
I have been there for over a month but I have not been able to make any withdrawal yet. The site tends to take much of my time, and the payment is not encouraging at all so I have taken a break from it.

Niftyyem

Trusted Member
Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
To really earn from faucets, you cannot just stick to one. You have to combine about 3 or 4 to be able to get something tangible at the end of the day.

Niftyyem

Trusted Member
Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
But still it is not worth the amount you get paid from forums and it is also time consuming
I agree and I don't make a habit of claiming faucets because of the time and meagre earnings. However, for those who like faucets, going through more than one is the better option.

Milllyxy

Verified
Nov 9, 2020
Credits
To be honest with you, try to focus more on stuff that pays, earning with bitcoin faucets is a waste of precious time to me because you can't earn anything significant with sites like that but the best bitcoin faucets out there is freebitco, (just add dot in). They have been around for a while now and they really pay and they are lots of ways to earn from there and it's that's the only high paying bitcoin faucets site I know and you should also try Cointiply, they have an app you can download for Android, it's pretty cool to. But only people from top tier counties are able to earn something significant with this.

Nisha

Verified
Nov 11, 2020
Italy
Credits
I'm actually looking for a legitimate high paying Bitcoin site to invest my time with. Since the ones I've tried turned out to be scam, some less paying, and some portraying glitches. I'm writing this article to know which BTC faucet that pays high and stick to its promises. I need it urgently to invest my time since others faid me, examples being, cloudfaucet.io highly a scam Bitcoin faucet site who doesn't pay after going on a long run trying to do something for them. Another one is freebitco.in, that never lived up to their hype in given free BTC. They are scamlike in nature, but others view it as legit. But I'm seeing to be full of glitch and bugs running on the site.
I think all faucet sites pay reward according to their own profit which the site owners get through advertisment. I joined many but didn't make myself active because it demands time .

Sincerem

Trusted Member
Verified
Nov 3, 2020
www.golivenews24.wordpress.com
Credits
I think all faucet sites pay reward according to their own profit which the site owners get through advertisment. I joined many but didn't make myself active because it demands time .
You're there, demands time, which I don't have at all to be around rolling their faucet or other offers. Every faucet pays reward according profits made through variety of advertisement they showcase. In that case, the money they pay depends on how much they make with those ads.

Lead

Veteran Member
Verified
Nov 5, 2020
Credits
Apart from staking your bitcoin and earning rewards from it , I doubt if you will ever see any good high paying Bitcoin faucets .

Lead

Veteran Member
Verified
Nov 5, 2020
Credits
Seriously i also need help on this.
The issue is we dont know which is which, i have tried so many that left me with nothing but regrets.
Sorry about that. The fact remains that most faucets pays low and the pay does not worth the stress.

Brain

Trusted Member
Verified
Nov 14, 2020
Credits
I don't think you can earn a lot of one faucet, you should be combining.better still you use the cumulative faucets that you can just claim very fast when you are online