• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

QUESTION Did you wonder how is better to invest online, invest in Bitcoin!?

faucetpay.io

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Discord
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Did you wonder how is better to invest online, invest in Bitcoin!?

The purpose of a Bitcoin investment is to hold Bitcoin in a period with the intention of getting additional value or profit.
Here are some strategies that you can use to invest in Bitcoin:

1. Long-term Investment Strategy
Determine how long you want to invest 1 year, 2 years or more, Save your Bitcoin in a hardware wallet, don't mind changing the Bitcoin price out there. If the investment time you specify has finished, but the price is still not what you want, you can increase your investment time or wait for the price you want.

2. Short-term Investment Strategy
Short-term strategy is Bitcoin investment, less than a year, 1 day, week or month. Learn some trusted exchanges, and become a Bitcoin trader, how many types of bitcoin traders can you use

3. Lend Bitcoin
Personally I have never used this strategy, because Bitcoin will move to another hand or to another party, and you have no control, so it will be a big risk if the site owner runs away, or the site is closed. So I cannot recommend it as a good and profitable investment.

Do you have any ideas about how to invest your Bitcoins?
Feel free to share

hani20980

Trusted Member
Discord
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello my friend ! i don't like to invest in crypto in gerneral i prefer trading because it give you good
profit in a short time of course investing also is a good idea but i don't like long time investment
maybe with bitcoin it's okay but we don't know what could happen in the future with other coins

Sunilmurmu

Discord
Verified
Aug 26, 2020
Credits
Hi! Friend! I mostly like to trading in Bitcoin for short term, because I think it is very risky to invest your own money in it.

Trading is for short term less than a minute and huge return but in investing it can takes a month or year.

And Bitcoin market is very volatile that's why I don't recommend any one to invest in Bitcoin in my point of view.

Thanks 😘😘😘😊.

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I think whoever wants to invest in Bitcoin for long term must be ready to keep his mind off it while diligently following the market. The risk attached may be that the set time for the investment may not be a favourable time for the price of bitcoin.

Suba

Staff member
Discord
Verified
Aug 9, 2020
Credits
Thanks for sharing, I think we better invest (store) in our own wallet (hardware wallet). For Shorterm we can use passive trading strategies, and don't need too much capital. but on longterm investment we need large capital, because I can't buy Bitcoin in large quantities so I have to save bitcoin regularly (every month I send it to the hardwallet), and I hope that someday it will be able to reach a large amount, and of course the price of Bitcoin is already above $ 25K.

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Thanks for sharing, I think we better invest (store) in our own wallet (hardware wallet). For Shorterm we can use passive trading strategies, and don't need too much capital. but on longterm investment we need large capital, because I can't buy Bitcoin in large quantities so I have to save bitcoin regularly (every month I send it to the hardwallet), and I hope that someday it will be able to reach a large amount, and of course the price of Bitcoin is already above $ 25K.
I totally agree to saving bitcoin regularly especially for those who can not invest hugely at a time. I do exactly the same thing. I just save up a bit at a time and as regularly as possible.

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Discord
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I think cryptocurrency is still one of the best things that happened to online markets, it gave a new perspective to the whole world, a new step in the direction that all can have what they desire.

Reactions: Suba