• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

GIVEAWAY Criobux.com free GOLD membership for 30 days

faucetpay.io

Vall3ntin

Verified
Oct 8, 2020
Romania
castigadeacasa.ro
Credits

Criobux.com free GOLD membership for 30 days

Follow these simple steps and win a GOLD membership for 30 days free:
  1. Register using this invite link.
  2. Invite as many members as possible with your referral link on the platform. (After logging in, enter 'my account' in the 'right sidebar' click on 'banners' and 'Your referral link' will appear)
  3. Give a reply to this post with the username you have on that platform and then wait for the end of the contest.
You can see the GOLD benefits in this topic - https://moneygurus.net/threads/criobux-review-scam-or-legit.978/#post-4036

The contest will end on 31.10.2020 and the winner will be the person with the most entries below it.

Reactions: vest1992

Vall3ntin

Verified
Oct 8, 2020
Romania
castigadeacasa.ro
Credits
My username icelord
Am done the gold plan
Unfortunately you did not register with the link above but you will enter the giveaway because you registered today and I can monitor you. Good luck.

I ask future people to register with the link above. [more precisely click where it says 'invite link']

• Love
Reactions: vest1992

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Unfortunately you did not register with the link above but you will enter the giveaway because you registered today and I can monitor you. Good luck.

I ask future people to register with the link above. [more precisely click where it says 'invite link']
Nice giveaway :D

Remember use that link :

1. Register using this invite link.

Vall3ntin

Verified
Oct 8, 2020
Romania
castigadeacasa.ro
Credits
Good morning I signup with same username on forum lamia5765.
Yes, the registration was done correctly. Invite as many people under you as possible to increase your chances.

Reactions: lamia5765