• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT Brave Browser Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
brave-info.png

What is Brave Browser?

Brave Browser is a chromium-based browser that has built-in TOR, is faster than chrome, and blocks all ads and trackers. It allows you to earn a cryptocurrency called Basic Attention Token (BAT) by viewing (entirely opt-in) ads with 70% revenue share to users and it is built with privacy in mind.

Every user gets on average around $6 worth of BAT every month which can be tipped to publishers, and you can make your own publisher account and tip the BAT to that account without much hassle.

You can then sell the BAT for real cash (or Bitcoin) on Uphold or Gemini Wallet, the sites where your BAT will be withdrawn to!

How much can I realistically earn with Brave Browser?

About $6 every month. It ain't much, but it's free money that is also essentially passive. It doesn't get much better than that. Who couldn't use an extra $72 a year?

Worth to note is that the number of ads you get and how much they pay may depend on what country you are from.

Payment Proof for Brave Browser?

Down below is my BAT balance on Uphold, the site where your BAT gets withdrawn to with Brave.

I'm just holding it for now, and it has increased from $0.25 per BAT to $0.35 or so in just a couple of weeks so that is a bonus.

balance.png

What about the browser itself? Is it any good?

Brave Browser is in my opinion - and for most people that try it - the best browser out there right now.

For starters, Brave promises up to 3 times faster page load time than Google Chrome, 33% less RAM usage, and up to one hour more battery life if you are using a portable device, in other words, a phone or a laptop. Unlike Google Chrome, Brave blocks ads by default, even on IOS devices. For those that are not aware, it is normally rather difficult to get a good ad-blocker on iPhone. And by blocking these ads from tracking you and showing up on the screen, Brave allows pages to load much, much quicker. It saves battery, bandwidth, and time, all at the same time.

Right out of the box, Brave Browser offers more privacy than ANY other web browser out there.

Brave blocks trackers by default, so that you can browse freely and anonymously, and their incognito mode is truly incognito when compared to Google Chrome. Incognito mode on Chrome, and other browsers, doesn’t necessarily hide your browsing activity or your location unless you use a VPN, meaning that this information can be shared with websites, your ISP, or even with your school/workplace.

Brave absolutely wins here since they give you the option to open a Private Window using Tor, which keeps your location and search history hidden from everyone, including Brave themselves. The ad-blocking feature of Brave also automatically works in a Private Window, if you want it to!

The best thing about it?

Brave is powered by Chromium, which means that all of the chrome extensions available on Chrome is also available for Brave. Brave Browser also works across all devices, from mobile to desktop to laptop to iPad - you get the drill. Using Brave Sync, you can securely export and import your shared bookmarks, settings, and passwords to your other devices for a seamless experience.

In addition to this, they have made it easy to switch from your old browser to Brave without losing any of your saved information. When you download Brave using our link below, you can select "Import" to easily replicate your old saved data and settings.

Switching to Brave really is a no brainer in my view, be it for the rewards or the great experience with the browser. It’s truly a win-win.

How do I get started?

1. Download Brave browser using our invite link, and open it.

Click here to begin earning with Brave!
bebrave.png

2. Now you need to opt-in for brave rewards by typing in "brave://rewards" into the search bar of Brave, clicking enter, and toggling it on as seen below.
brave-optin.png

3. After turning on Brave Rewards, inside of the Ads block you should find a button to change your settings. Click on it and change it so that 5 ads can be displayed per hour.
brave-rewards-ads.png

4. Now you will need to go create a publishers account here https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/. Click on sign up, enter your mail, and verify it by clicking the link they send to your mail.

5. Once you have completed your publisher's account, go to your dashboard and link it to your YouTube channel by clicking "Add channel" in the dashboard (or Reddit account, Twitter, etc - whatever works for you).
add-channel.png

6. Auto-contribute the BAT you receive every month to the Youtube channel which you linked to your publisher account. You can do this by visiting your Youtube channel and viewing one of the videos in the Brave Browser. It will then show up under "Auto-Contribute" in brave://rewards.

7. Lastly, remove all other websites from "Auto-Contribute" so your youtube channel receives 100% of the reward. Example of how it should look like:

690ed0f38bb617643f4a22e96e3dacea.png

Done. Enjoy the free money every month, and the best browser out there in my opinion!

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
Brave Browser - More in-depth on ways to earn

Since it may be a little confusing how you are supposed to earn when you first download the browser, I've decided to go more in-depth on that in this post.

First method: Brave Rewards

Simply said, once you download the Brave Browser and start using it, the ad earnings will start accumulating. In order to maximize the gains, you also should set the number of ads to be displayed to the max (5 per hour). And you should always click on the pop-ups every time you get a chance.

I don't really browse the internet that much at all nowadays, maybe at most 2 hours a day if you count my phone too and with watching Youtube, etc, and I was still able to earn 26.9 BAT in June from ads, equivalent to about $6.7 in today's prices. Here is a screenshot of my earnings which I auto-contribute to my Reddit account that I have connected to Brave Publishers:

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-06-05%2Bat%2B8.29.54%2BPM.png

Second method: Brave Publishers

Another method is to use your Brave Publishers account as they intended it - for people to donate their BAT to you and your website/youtube channel/Reddit account etc.

This may be a bit far fetched if you aren't a creator with a decent-sized following, but it's still worth mentioning. A feature of Brave Browser is that if the user does not explicitly set the publisher that they want to contribute to, then it will be distributed evenly between the websites that the user has visited the past month (websites that have a Brave Publisher account, that is). This means that even if you just have a Reddit account connected like me, then if people visit my profile then you could get a share of their auto contributions that month.

Don't expect to earn mountains of money from this. Do remember though that it is passive money and that's the best kind of money.

Third method: Referrals

The third method and the one that people likely forget about is referrals. If you successfully set up at publisher account you automatically get a referral link along with that account. You can then share this with other people, and if they install Brave Browser using your link and use it for a certain amount of time, you will get a reward in the form of BAT. The amount of BAT that you receive depends on what country your referral is from - you can find more information here. For example, referrals from the USA gives you $7.5, as can be seen in the screenshot of my referrals page below:

b89659271f5ac194e19ae2837a176c49.png

Final words

I find that if you give Brave Browser the chance it deserves, then it will be the best browser you will ever use. I know for a fact that once you have used a certain browser for years (Chrome in my case), then it's really, really difficult to switch to another one. With Brave Browser, however, I urge you to give it the chance that it deserves. It is the only browser I use nowadays and I couldn't be happier with it, and the extra $ I get every month is just the cherry on top of a legitimately great browser.

If you have any further questions then reply to me here and I'll get back to you as fast as I can, and if you appreciate my post then I would be more than happy if you used my
referral link

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
Wow, you are lucky I didn t do even 20 Bat in a month. I guess because it wasn t nu default browser. Does it have to be?
20 BAT is $5 so that's not half bad!(y)

But yeah, it should pretty much be your default browser. I mainly use it on my iPhone, I think the app version of the browser is amazingly good, especially compared to Google Chrome.

But you will be able to get a lot more ads on desktop, in my experience.

Hopestux

Trusted
Verified
Jul 26, 2020
Credits
20 BAT is $5 so that's not half bad!(y)

But yeah, it should pretty much be your default browser. I mainly use it on my iPhone, I think the app version of the browser is amazingly good, especially compared to Google Chrome on phone.

But you will be able to get a lot more ads on desktop, in my experience.
Can you withdraw in Payeer? Or what wallet it is available?

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
Can you withdraw in Payeer? Or what wallet it is available?
Sadly I think not, only to bank account as far as I know. But you could always sell your BAT for BTC/ETH, and then withdraw it to your own crypto wallet and then sell that on any of the many websites that do offer payeer/paypal withdrawals :D

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I think I am going to install Brave as well :D why not, at least it will bring aditional income while I will use it.

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello Galen i did try brave browser but it's not giving good amounts of money i get about 0.15$ in a week
i think you can earn from this browser if you invite a lot of peoples but they need to use it at least for
30 days to get rewarded

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
Hello Galen i did try brave browser but it's not giving good amounts of money i get about 0.15$ in a week
i think you can earn from this browser if you invite a lot of peoples but they need to use it at least for
30 days to get rewarded
Brave has sadly had problems showing ads on desktop this month:

Reddit: Stopped getting ads?

I also noticed it, I've only managed to earn $2.76 this month and most of it was from the beginning of the month:

bc17ebd2994e7eb33bb826f6042593c7.png

But then again I don't really use it for that anymore, the BAT is just a bonus. I have just grown to like the browser. If you don't like it then it's probably not worth it, especially if this is the new normal. 😥

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
How can we get the bonus from brave brower?
They give out "grants", as they are called, once in a while. But they get used up pretty quickly so you would have to use Brave often.(y)

Anyway.. something that I have missed to talk about is the fact that you now can redeem BAT for Gift Cards, if that is more your thing:

"With TAP Network, you can redeem your BAT for popular name-brand gift cards."

anisbouanaka

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
30 days to get rewarded
yeah me too that's because we're from Algeria because earning is depends on your country
America and some European countries can get +6$ per month but the third world couldn't get this amount ever in a month

Reactions: Mohammad 83

AneMaria

Verified
Sep 5, 2020
Credits
Is it only me of Brave browser does not give ads as before. I mean I got only one in August. Thats like less than 10% than before. Are they working on something, is there any solution to this? Did you guys have the same issue with Brave browser lately?

Reactions: Mohammad 83

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Is it only me of Brave browser does not give ads as before. I mean I got only one in August. Thats like less than 10% than before. Are they working on something, is there any solution to this? Did you guys have the same issue with Brave browser lately?

We have been talking about this like two weeks ago, there was an issue with it, not sure if they solved it since I am not a default user of Brave browser anymore. Join Discord to follow talks there.