• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

Bitsgap.com Review: Scam or Legit?

faucetpay.io

Suba

Staff member
Discord
Verified
Aug 9, 2020
Credits
Bitsgap.com Review: Scam or Legit?

Bitsgap.png

What's Bitsgap.com?
Bitsgap is a bot trading service that aims to bring cryptocurrency trading to everyone. The platform brings together more than 30 crypto exchanges in one interface, including Binance, Kraken, Bitfinex, Coinbase, OKEx, Kucoin and many others. Bitsgap also allows access to more than 10,000 crypto currency pairs. Founded on November 26, 2018 and headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia.

Smart Trade orders
Smart Trade orders to secure your profit or loss while you are away. Trading bots will generate passive income from price fluctuations.

Main feature
Bitsgap's flagship feature is backtesting, which is to find optimal crypto asset opportunities between exchanges. A number of strategies in their trading bots can be tested before they are executed. There is also a demo mode, which simulates trading to virtually optimize trading strategies, as well as experimenting with various configurations.
The Bitsgap bot trading is based on simple logic, namely using a 0.01 percent spacing grid. This is claimed to be able to increase the chances of carrying out high-frequency trades with stable profits. The bot will trailing up automatically and raise the overall grid, when the price goes up so that users can get maximum profit.

Automatic Arbitration
Bitsgap offers an automatic arbitrage (arbit) feature to profit on fluctuating crypto asset prices. This system buys assets on an exchange that has a lower asset price, and sells on an exchange that has a higher asset price. The result is calculated based on the difference in price.

Stop Loss
stop-loss to stop the bot when the market moves not according to plan and take profit when the target level is reached.

Exit in 5 Ways
For matters of exit from a number of trading strategies, users can do it in five ways, namely break-even (exit with 0 percent profit to prevent losses), close at market or automatic sale, close open orders or close open orders. Take profit target (automatic selling after reaching a certain percentage), and Stop-loss exit (automatic selling at a certain price).
Bitsgap claims that the artificial intelligence they employ is able to provide higher performance than simply storing crypto assets when the market moves sideways. In other situations, when the market decreases and the traded asset decreases in value, the bot will allocate funds to buy the asset, resulting in a cost-average. This reduces the loss due to negative returns compared to a saving strategy.

bitsgap bot.png

Security
User funds are guaranteed safe, because Bitsgap does not have direct access to all cross-exchange user accounts. Bitsgap connects your account based on an encrypted API key. Through this API, Bitsgap can make trades without disclosing personal information or passwords. All information is sent to Bitsgap servers (server computers) which have a standard 2048 bit encryption and are protected by a firewall.

Strengths and Weaknesses
Bitsgap is a fast and easy platform with a secure system for trading crypto assets. There is even a free package available for users with limited funds.
The downside is that the platform does not have in-house traders managing user accounts. In addition, users must have fundamental knowledge of crypto asset trading to take advantage of this service.

The first step is to click on my exchange to connect the exchange to Bitsgap via API. Don't worry it will take a moment and Bitsgap will not have access to your funds because they never leave your exchange account.

You have a 14 day Trial to see Bitsgap in action and the Bitsgap team is always ready to help you if you have any questions. Register:
https://bitsgap.com/crypto-trading-bot/?ref=a7c260d

mikenova22

Verified
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
14 day free trial, what's not to lose?

It seems extremely professional too. I wish they had Bybit support though, thats where I do my leverage trading

But I might try it for Binance when I deposit there again ;D

Suba

Staff member
Discord
Verified
Aug 9, 2020
Credits
14 day free trial, what's not to lose?

It seems extremely professional too. I wish they had Bybit support though, thats where I do my leverage trading

But I might try it for Binance when I deposit there again ;D

Of course we have nothing to lose, if free for 14 days,
Until now, Bitsgap has not supported Bybit yet, but if you wish you can propose Bybit to their support team.

Reactions: mikenova22

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Discord
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Suba I am just curious why did you choose to post this thread in this area of virtual items when this is clearly part of cryptocurrency in the crypto forum. It is nice that you are bringing new platforms reviews in the forum, but I am asking you nice to post it under the right roots :) I will move this one for you și do not worry anymore.

Suba

Staff member
Discord
Verified
Aug 9, 2020
Credits
Suba I am just curious why did you choose to post this thread in this area of virtual items when this is clearly part of cryptocurrency in the crypto forum. It is nice that you are bringing new platforms reviews in the forum, but I am asking you nice to post it under the right roots :) I will move this one for you și do not worry anymore.
Sorry for the wrong thread placement, because I think Bitsgap.com is just a Crypto trading bot (not a crypto exchange) so I put a thread on virtual items as trading. And I thank the moderator (@ vest1992) for moving the thread to the proper roots.

Reactions: vest1992

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Discord
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Sorry for the wrong thread placement, because I think Bitsgap.com is just a Crypto trading bot (not a crypto exchange) so I put a thread on virtual items as trading. And I thank the moderator (@ vest1992) for moving the thread to the proper roots.

No need to be sorry, i understand it is a bot and not a crypto exchange, though it is not a virtual item. I have now moved it just under Crypto forum since we agreed it is not a crypto exchange platform. No worries about it, it happens and we learn from each and every experience, that is how life works. He he

Happy to be of service for you Suba ^_^

Suba

Staff member
Discord
Verified
Aug 9, 2020
Credits
No problem, because we are still learning something new,

hani20980

Trusted Member
Discord
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello Suba that's looks very interesting but is this bot safe to use i mean they can't steal my money in binance or something ? anyway i think im gonna try that 14 days trial how much we have to pay
after that ?